These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of GSE MART Website, located at https://futuregsemart.com.
From time to time we may modify the conditions so please continue to review the conditions of use whenever accessing or using this site. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.jarurisaman.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time as explained further. Please check periodically for changes. If you do not agree with any of the revised Terms and Conditions please do not order from www.futuregsemart.com
- To order from www.jfuturegsemart.com , you must register with us. This is referred to as ‘set up an account’ throughout our website and literature. However, this is not a credit account; payment will be required upon delivery of goods. This account can be set up by following the instructions on the website.
- To register with us you must be over eighteen years of age or, if you are a business, you must be operated by a person over eighteen years of age.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us promptly of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details, within the order deadlines specified on our website.
- Following your set up of an account, we will send email confirmation of your account set up to you. For your records, please print or save this email. For your records, please also print or save these terms and conditions for your future reference.
3. PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- When you register to use the website you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately. We would also suggest that you also change your password immediately through my account section of the website.
- If our team has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of our website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend or cancel your account.
- You must ensure that jarurisaman.com are provided with accurate personal information, contact nos. and delivery address. You must update us with any change to these details within the deadlines specified on the website. As of now, we accept pay on delivery option only.
5. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS AND INSPECTION BY YOU
- We will make delivery to your address as stated when you set up an account or update that address. We reserve the right not to deliver to all locations and we will tell you when you apply to register an account with us whether we can deliver to your address. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or from security guards or damaged while there, we do not accept liability and will offer compensation at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders from any customer; considerations of delivery problems may give rise to such a refusal. Any changes to address details must be made before the order deadlines published on our website.
- We endeavour to keep your delivery time the same you mentioned while placing your order, but we reserve the right to change it temporarily or permanently and will tell you if we do so.
- If we are unable to deliver to you, or have to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike / ‘band’ actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss that this causes. We will not, of course, charge for products unless or until we have delivered them to you.
- We will not charge you for incorrect products (products that you have not ordered and substitutes for those products which substitutes are not acceptable to you) or products which we have not delivered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Otherwise our liability in respect of incorrect delivery is limited to the price of the incorrect products or the products not so delivered subject as provided in points 8 below.
- You must inspect the products as soon as possible after delivery and notify us promptly if you find any defects, by calling us, emailing us or writing to us at the telephone number or address shown on our website. We will replace or refund you for defective products. Otherwise our liability is limited as provided in points 8.
6. EXCLUDED SERVICES
- It is your responsibility, at your cost, to obtain computer, internet connectivity, telecommunications or other necessary equipment or services to access the website.
7. AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE / SERVICE
- Although jarurisaman.com aims to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that our website services will meet your requirements and we cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service, please report it to us (see below for contact details) and we will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. In the event that our website is unavailable, our usual order and cancellation deadlines apply;
8. WARRANTIES AND GSE MART LIABILITIES
- Whilst we try to ensure that material included on the website or in any other catalogue or materials is correct, we cannot accept responsibility if, despite our endeavours, this is not the case. Without prejudice to your statutory rights (see points 11, below), we may correct any inaccuracies and/or errors and we will not be responsible for any such inaccuracies and/or errors or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the website.
- We warrant that the products will be of satisfactory quality and, therefore, if the products which you purchase from us are faulty or defective you should notify us in accordance with points 6.6. We will examine the products and, if the products are faulty or defective we will replace the faulty or defective products or refund the price of the faulty or defective products to your Futuregsemrt wallet.
- The warranty in points 10.2 above does not apply to faults or defects which been caused by your miss-use and/or neglect of the products or by accidents caused while the products are in your possession.
- We will not be liable to you by way of representation (unless fraudulent), common law duty or under any express or implied term of the contract for:
- Any losses which are not foreseeable by you and us when the contact for the supply and purchase of the products is formed arising in connection with the supply of products and related services or their use by you;
- Any losses which are not caused by any breach by us; or business or trade losses (including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation and loss of business).
- Subject to the provisions of points 6.3 And 10.6, our entire liability in connection with the contract for the supply and purchase of products and will not exceed the purchase price of the products in question.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions means that our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees, agents or subcontractors is limited.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of our obligations due to events beyond our reasonable control such as but not limited to fire, flood, adverse weather, acts of God, strikes, labour disputes / band, riots, civil unrest, accident, disruption to energy supplies, equipment or supplier failure, road traffic problems, terrorism or war.
9. APPLICABLE LAW
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian laws.
- The legal courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under or in relation to these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- The provisions of the Contracts are expressly excluded from our contractual relationship with you so that no third party may claim any rights under that contractual relationship (but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act).
- We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting the updated Terms and conditions on our website in place of these. The changes will apply to the use of our website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions, you should not continue to order from our website. If you continue to use the futuregsemart.com website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.